Saluting Our Troops
Friday - November 13, 2020
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
To honor those men and women that have serviced our country, Jackson Family Dentistry will be providing free dental services and consultations to the Veterans of our community as a thank you for their service. All services provided on this day are FREE.
Free dentistry includes:
- Routine Dental Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Recommendations for follow-up care
All work and care provided by volunteers on this day is FREE. All work is provided at the highest standard of quality and care that we would provide on any given day to our wonderful patients. Free dental services include a combination of diagnostic services, cleanings, fillings and other dental health services based upon individual needs.
To sign up for the event, Veterans can complete the registration below or by CLICKING HERE to complete the sign up via google forms.
How does a Veteran sign up?
- Complete the veteran registration below or on our google form website CLICK HERE
- An event coordinator will be in contact with you to:
- Review treatment requested
- Schedule an appointment time
- Send patient dental registration paperwork
- Complete and submit pre-appointment registration paperwork one week prior to the event and send a copy of Veteran ID Card (VIC)
- Show up 15 minutes before appointment time on the November 13, 2020
Veterans must produce Veteran ID Card (VIC) or similar documentation to be eligible for the event.
Questions? CLICK HEREfor our FAQ